The sustainable and innovative straw with real grass clippings
A really ecological straw of grass.
The grasspaper consists to 30% of fresh fiber of dried grass and to 70% of cellulose and is thus an ecofriendly product. The raw material is being processed in a dry state with very low energy consumption. The grass comes from suitable compensation areas that are neither needed for food nor animal feed production. For Germany, it is assumed that there is an economically unutilized area of more than 7 million tons, which means that the source material is available in large quantities and constantly regrowing.
Simply natural. The grasspaper straw.
For Germany, it is assumed that there is an economically unutilized area of more than 7 million tons, which means that the source material is available in large quantities and constantly regrowing. You will be amazed at how our eco feels – this haptic is unlike any other straw. Those who want to act sustainably, are well advised with this straw of grass.
Advantages of the grasspaper-drinking straws:
- worldwide, massive reduction of CO2 emissions through low energy consumption and with 2 liters per ton extremely low fresh water demand for production
- environmentally friendly product that can be produced regionally
- unmistakable look and feel
- by producing hay, great value is produced out of many economically unused areas, also promoting biodiversity
- 2t of grass produces 1t of fibrous material.
- 5-6 years shelf life under proper and dry storage conditions
- packed in the foodsafe certified and ecofriendly craftpaper- design boxes
- not for hot beverages
- the straws are 100% Made in Germany as they are not only being produced here, but also the FSC certified paper and the relevant glues are of German origin.
- Standard straw sizes are 6x210mm in the shown color, other sizes on reques